Your Safety at The Perch
Whilst we look to protect the health of our staff and guests at this time, we are implementing the following procedures:
- We welcome groups of up to 6 guests from mixed households to meet in our garden. Reservations for more than 6 guests can only be from 2 households.
- We ask that guests follow 2 metre social distancing rules where possible and are respectful of other guests at all times.
- Staff will follow a strict hygiene regime to regularly clean surfaces and equipment.
- We ask guests to view our menus on their phones where possible. Signs with QR codes to access menus will be on all tables. Single use copies of our menus will be available.
- We have removed and repositioned tables to allow safe distancing between groups.
- At busy times we may be required to limit the number of people we allow into the restaurant and/or garden.
- We will provide hand sanitising facilities and ask our guests to use them as necessary.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- The restaurant will offer table service only and there will be no service offered at the bar.
- Please take note of all signage and follow all directions for queuing.
- We respectfully ask any guests who are feeling unwell or feel they may have Coronavirus symptoms to remain at home and isolate as necessary.
If you notice that we could be doing something better - please let us know.
We will continue to monitor guidance over the coming months, and will update these rules accordingly. We hope to return to a normal service as soon as possible.