Your Safety at The Perch
Whilst we look to protect the health of our staff and guests at this time, we are implementing the following procedures:
- We ask that guests follow 2 metre social distancing rules where possible and are respectful of other guests at all times.
- Initially we will only offer a reduced menu for diners, both in our restaurant and from the Shed Bar. We hope to be able to offer more options soon.
- Staff will follow a strict hygiene regime to regularly clean surfaces and equipment.
- We ask guests to view our menus on their phones where possible. Signs with QR codes to access menus will be on all tables. Single use copies of our menus will be available.
- We have removed and repositioned tables to allow safe distancing between groups.
- At busy times we may be required to limit the number of people we allow into the restaurant and/or garden.
- We can only accept bookings for groups of up to 6 guests.
- We ask guests not to congregate or form groups larger than 6 guests at any time. Please do not move tables together.
- We will provide hand sanitising facilities and ask our guests to use them as necessary.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- Only one person per group to join the queues for drinks or food at the shed bar.
- The restaurant will offer table service only and there will be no service offered at the bar.
- Please take note of all signage and follow all directions for queuing.
- We respectfully ask any guests who are feeling unwell or feel they may have Coronavirus symptoms to remain at home and isolate as necessary.
If you notice that we could be doing something better - please tell us first, not social media.
We will continually monitor government advice and best practice over the coming months, and will change these rules accordingly. We hope to return to a normal service as soon as possible.