Your Safety at The Perch
Whilst we look to protect the health of our staff and guests at this time, we are implementing the following procedures:
- We ask that guests follow social distancing rules and are respectful of other guests at all times.
- We would like you to wear a face covering when not seated at your table.
- Staff will follow a strict hygiene regime to regularly clean surfaces and equipment.
- At busy times we may be required to limit the number of people we allow into the restaurant and/or garden.
- We will provide hand sanitising facilities and ask our guests to use them as necessary.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- We respectfully ask any guests who are feeling unwell or feel they may have Coronavirus symptoms to remain at home and isolate as necessary.
If you notice that we could be doing something better - please let us know.
We will continue to monitor guidance over the coming months, and will update these rules accordingly. We hope to return to a normal service as soon as possible.